Colour and traditional black and white film are all developed and printed on site in Cardiff! So there’s no need to wait 2 weeks to get your prints back. We offer a same-day service on colour film and a 24 hour service on black and whites.
C41 Processing, Developing & Scanning
We process colour film (including colour disposable cameras and C41 black & white films like Ilford XP2 & Kodak BW400CN) on site normally ready in an hour:
Process only: 35mm £4 – 120 £5
Process & print (4×6″ or equivalent): 35mm £9 – 120 £11
Process & scan: 35mm £7 or £12 – 120 £13
Process, print & scan: 35mm £10 or £13 – 120 £15
Traditional B/W Film
We hand process black and white film on site normally ready in 24 hours:
Process only: 35mm & 120 £7
Process & print (4×6″ or equivalent): 35mm & 120 £12
Process & scan: 35mm & 120 £15
Process, print & scan: 35mm & 120 £16
E-6 Colour Slide Film
We can have your slide processed and mounted within 5 working days and even posted back to you via special delivery if required.
Process only: 35mm & 120 – £10
Process & scan: 35mm & 120 – £20
Process, print & scan: 35mm & 120 £25
35mm Slide Writing
Given that 35mm slides can still out-perform many of today’s digital projectors, you’ll be pleased to know that:
- We can produce 35mm high quality colour slides from your digital images
- They are ideal for exhibitions, fine art galleries, presentations and project submissions
- For this specialist service we charge £4 per image converted to slide
- If you have a large number of images, please contact us before placing your order.
- For anyone wishing to have less than 10 slides produced, we have a minimum order of £40 (excluding postage and packing).
- Guaranteed next day recorded delivery once the slides are ready to post can be arranged.
Please contact us to address any concerns that you might have regarding image quality and speak directly to one of our helpful team members for more details regarding our 35mm slide writing in Cardiff.
…not just 35mm & 120
We also can process APS, 110, 126 & 127 film but we would advice bringing the film in store for an accurate price and list of available options.